My Top Spring Anime For 2016

July 03, 2016

Greetings everyone! I know it's super late for this because summer has already started but anyways, it still feels right to give y'all my ultimate recommendations from all the spring animes I've watched because why not right?

So here are my final top overall shows I'd recommend you to watch that are from spring this year.



1. Boku no Hero Academia


Boku no Hero Academia is an anime that's really to easy to watch. It's a Shounen anime that'll give you those One Punch Man and Naruto vibes going on. It's an easy pick for my recommendations because this show is so epic! I love Izuku Midoriya!


2. Kiznaiver


Another of the spring shows that I really adored! In fact out of all the animes in the list, this has got to be the top 1. I just didn't have time to arrange these because at the end of the day, these are all good! No need to pit them against each other. Kiznaiver really makes my heart crumble with every episode I watch - It's an emotionally wrecking show. It was one of my 2 Spring Highlights post series which you can read here:



3. Bungou Stray Dogs


I got this anime on hold after watching the first episode because I felt that it was lacking something. I got back to it after a few months and boom, I loved it. Full of twists and turns - this interesting story will always keep you coming back for more!


4. Sakamoto desu ga?


The most coolest character in town is featured in this anime. This light, funny anime was never meant to be taken seriously since it's first episode. This anime is guaranteed to make you laugh with all it's randomness! I totally recommend this one. Did you know? I was originally planning on putting this show on my 3rd Spring Highlights but didn't find the time (and motivation) to do so.



5. Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress


An epic story that reminds the viewers about Attack on Titan. Some people call this the "Attack on Trains" *laughs*. This show never fails to astound me because of it's action-packed scenes! The scenes were so mind blowing-ly good! Totally recommended to all those who loved Attack on Titan. Please satisfy yourself with this while waiting for AoT's 2nd season!



6. Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge


Tanaka-kun is just like Sakamoto from "Sakamoto desu ga?" - he's cool. The only difference is the former is listless! This show never fails to make me sleep after watching - in a good way! This show is also relatable as well! After all, deep down we are all sleepy and lazy like Tanaka-kun.  This anime is recommended to those who want to relax.


7. Shounen Maid


An endearing story about a boy who lost his mom and had to move in to his uncle's house. This light hearted show is one of my absolute favorites from Spring 2016 and I really recommend it. I wrote a post about it here:


8. Nijiiro Days


Nijiiro Days isn't technically a Spring anime but it's a part of the Winter 2016 lineup. I've considered putting this one because, it did actually continue on throughout spring so it somehow is still a part of spring 2016. Anyways, this anime is also light and the plot is simple! It's basically about 4 boys living their highschool life! It's a really easy anime to pickup that's why I recommend this one when you  just want something easy to watch.



That's it for my short post about my spring 2016 recommendations! This is the last of the 3 top lists I have for spring!

What are YOUR favorite spring 2016 animes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Greetings, I am Jefferson and welcome to my anime blog. This anime blog is where I'll be housing all of my reviews and recommendations for anime shows.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *