Huge Update

June 05, 2016

Guys this is just gonna be a super short update on my blog. As you can already see, there has been a huge change in the way my blog looks.

Not only in the way it looks but also on the way it's direction is heading into.

Basically, last night, I thought to myself that the way my blog is heading into in terms of it's content is a bit off.

How you might ask?

My blog is basically a mixture of both personal and an anime type of blog and I feel that those two themes don't mix well together. It's not like those blogs that are like about lifestyle + beauty where you can basically interchange those two and still end up having a cohesive blog.

Mine, sounds a bit, off. I mean one minute, I might post something related to my fandom (let's say Owl City), then on the second post, I might beginn talking about manga... It just doesn't feel good mashing them up together.

So anyways, I decided to split up my blog into two! One for my otaku + weeb needs and the other for my fanboy + personal needs.

You can find that other blog right here!

These two blogs are undergoing a really heavy renovation and that might cause a significant delay of posts coming from me. But! Please bear in mind that it's one the main priorities I'm focusing on right now so please bear with me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Greetings, I am Jefferson and welcome to my anime blog. This anime blog is where I'll be housing all of my reviews and recommendations for anime shows.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *