My Top Winter 2017 Anime

April 04, 2017

So this will be just a quick list-type of a post. Spring has already started and it won't be too long before I start watching a few shows from it as well as writing my first impressions on them in my new blog. Because of that, I want to just give you a guide on which amongst the shows this season I can recommend to you.

Without any further ado, let us begin.

First up is...

1. Marginal #4: Kiss kara Tsukuru Big Bang


A cute idol show. I was slightly surprised that I was able to binge-watch this show in a day. It is really enjoyable and the comedic moments are very funny. Want something super light to watch? Try this out.

2. Little Witch Academia (The first cour)
A really fun show about a girl who dreams to become her idol, a idolized witch in the past that turned into an infamous one in the present. Though I wasn't able to give it the "Winter 2017 highlights" title, it is still an enjoyable show to watch. Watch out cause I'm really stoked for the second cour.

3. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Very funny and comedic. Lots of moe-ness spread throughout the whole show. Will definitely make you "aww" up in those cute moments. Really great animation from KyoAni by the way!

4. Demi-chan wa Kataritai

This show is highlight of winter 2017. Wanna know why? Read my past post about it!


5.  Youjo Senki

 Not yet done with this as I'm still catching up with the last few episodes but indeed, this is a great thrilling show in the "military" sub-genre of anime. It also has a unique take on it as well.


6. Spiritpact
 I was greatly disappointed with the first episode of this show - bad animation and the premise of the story didn't get me hooked. But I didn't gave up on this show and I was happy I did. Though not considered as one of the best this season compared to the others in this list, it was still a very enjoyable watch with a really nice story. The animation will really grow on you little by little. I really recommend this to anyone who likes BL. Trust me on it guys, if you were letdown with the first episode, it will get better.

 And lastly,

7. Kuzu no Honkai

One of the most controversial animes last winter season and it's mainly because of it's themes. The theme is VERY different amongst alot of romance animes. Because of this unique concept, it got me hooked and made me try it out. What I got was a very beautiful, mature story on love, acceptance and growth. Very good animation, very nice art and very engaging in story-telling. You can tell that it was directed well. Could be my AOTS but it was slightly defeated by Demi-chan wa Kataritai.



Well, that's all for now. If you've seen other shows you consider good Winter 2017 shows that wasn't named here, the most probable reason is because I wasn't able to watch it.

Now what about you? What are your favorite Winter 2017 animes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Greetings, I am Jefferson and welcome to my anime blog. This anime blog is where I'll be housing all of my reviews and recommendations for anime shows.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *